Naomi Davis Jewellery is made to the highest standard using quality materials. To prolong the life of your jewellery, so that you can enjoy wearing it for years to come; we ask that you take the time to review the care instructions upon receiving your jewellery.
We regret however, that any jewellery damaged as a result of not following the care instructions, must be replaced at the customer’s own expense.
On making a purchase you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out on this page.
Each piece of jewellery is handcrafted using a wide range of materials. Sometimes it can be difficult to match size, colour and shape of the Gems exactly to those shown in the images on the website, so please allow for some small variations to the images shown.
All prices listed on the website are shown in UK pounds sterling.
Please note that items sent outside the UK may be subject to import duties, fees and taxes. Any additional fees incurred are the responsibility of the customer. If you are unsure, we recommend that you contact the appropriate authorities prior to purchase.
Naomi Davis Jewellery may offer promotional codes to regular customers from time to time. Please note that only one promotional code can be used at any one time.
We want you to be delighted with your jewellery and therefore if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund for returned goods, subject to the following terms:
- * You must contact Naomi Davis Jewellery within 7 days of receipt of the goods, via e-mail
- * All items must be returned unworn and in their original packaging within 14 days of receipt
- * The cost of returned items is at the customer’s expense unless otherwise agreed by Naomi Davis Jewellery
- * All items returned are done so at the customer’s risk. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage for all returned items
- * All exchanges and refunds will be made within 21 days of receipt of the returned item(s).